My hope is to have this and my facebook page, DoTERRA for Life, as places where I can share with you the benefits of using essential oils and how they've helped me.
Since I've already mentioned it, let's start off with Melaleuca.
You can use Melaleuca for a wide range of things.
Here are some common uses...
- Skin irritations
- Acne
- Oral care.
- Allergies
- Athlete's foot
- Bacterial Infection
- Boils
- Bronchitis
- Candida
- Canker Sores
- Chicken Pox
- Cold Sores
- Cold/Cough
- Cuts
- Flu
- Hives
- Lice
- MRSA
- Nail Infections
- Pink Eye
- Ringworm
- Sore Throat
- Sunburn
- Thrush
- Warts
So far I have been using Melaleuca on my acne, and some skin irritations. I had a canker sore start to form and applied Melaleuca about 4 times one day and several the next and it stopped it dead in it's tracks. The blister never appeared, just the white tissue and then it was gone. It's pretty amazing stuff.
BTW, none of my thoughts or comments have been approved by the FDA, nor am I a doctor. I just want to share what has worked for me - however I think I'm supposed to put this claimer on here. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment